MICROSOFT WIRELESS LASER DESKTOP 6000
REVIEW : DVD HOME THEATRE WIRELESS
Microsoft Wireless Laser Desktop 6000 Review
- Microsoft Corporation is a public multinational corporation headquartered in Redmond, Washington, USA that develops, manufactures, licenses, and supports a wide range of products and services predominantly related to computing through its various product divisions.
- (microsofts) circuits hardwired with info, programs, whatever. You plug them into your brain, you know stuff. Tech. Not Bill Gates.
- (Microsoftian) Of or relating to Microsoft Inc., or its products
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- radio: medium for communication
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- transmission by radio waves
- the top of a desk
- background: (computer science) the area of the screen in graphical user interfaces against which icons and windows appear
- Denoting a piece of equipment such as a microcomputer that is suitable for use at an ordinary desk
- The working surface of a desk
- A file shortcut in Microsoft Windows is a small file containing a target URI or GUID, or the name of a target program file that the shortcut represents. The shortcut might additionally specify parameters to be passed to the target program when it is run.
- reappraisal: a new appraisal or evaluation
- A critical appraisal of a book, play, movie, exhibition, etc., published in a newspaper or magazine
- A formal assessment or examination of something with the possibility or intention of instituting change if necessary
- A periodical publication with critical articles on current events, the arts, etc
- an essay or article that gives a critical evaluation (as of a book or play)
- look at again; examine again; "let's review your situation"
- an acronym for light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation; an optical device that produces an intense monochromatic beam of coherent light
- LASER (Linea Aerea de Servicio Ejecutivo Regional) is an airline based in Caracas, Venezuela. It operates scheduled and passenger charter services within Venezuela. Its main base is Simon Bolivar International Airport, Caracas.
- Laser is the primary debit card system used in Ireland, launched in 1996 and currently having around 3 million cardholders. Four Irish financial institutions are partners in the Laser Card system: Allied Irish Banks, Bank of Ireland, EBS Building Society, and National Irish Bank.
- A device that generates an intense beam of coherent monochromatic light (or other electromagnetic radiation) by stimulated emission of photons from excited atoms or molecules. Lasers are used in drilling and cutting, alignment and guidance, and in surgery; the optical properties are exploited in holography, reading bar codes, and in recording and playing compact discs
- 6000 (six thousand) is the natural number following 5999 and preceding 6001.
Low power UV LASER
Composicao de 10 pulsos de laser
UV passando atraves de uma solucao
fluorescente que mostra a trajetoria dos feixes. O laser
foi colimado pela lente do
lado direito. O laser
atinge um alvo de papel no lado esquerdo.
Composition of 10 pulses of UV LASER passing through a fluorescent solution
that showing the trajectory of beam. The laser
was collimated by right side lens .
The laser strikes a paper target in left.
Wine glass & laser
Not too sure about this pic... been experimenting with a laser, more experimentation needed i think. I do however like the beam bouncing off the inside of the glass. Laser is on low left pointing up - you might see some more of these
Similar posts: wireless cell phone stores wireless audio distribution linksys wireless n usb network adapter driver wusb300n download wireless flexible keyboards wireless plantronics headsets headset wireless microphones mobile wireless technology wireless door intercom systems d link wireless adapter buy wireless bridge
- (月) 11:47:33|
Comment is pending blog author's approval.
- 2017/08/16(水) 02:27:50 |
- [ Edit ]